Personal and Team Effectiveness
1. Increase organisational performance
By using Insights Discovery to increase self-awareness, we help people perform at their highest level.
We promote effective relationships at work, by improving communication, decreasing conflict, and leaving more time to get the job done. Learning to adapt and connect effectively promotes innovation, creativity and productivity.
2. Learning that sticks
Insights uses a language of colour that is simple to understand and remember, that enables individuals to understand their own and other’s preferences better. It creates a common framework on which participants can immediately use and base their interactions on the future.
3. Measurable impact
When communication is consistently clear and respectful, when managers know how to motivate their people and when everyone on the team is working towards the same goals – you’ll realise the impact that investing in people development can bring.
The Insights Personal Effectiveness Programme introduces the Insights Discovery learning system and the Insights Discovery Personal Profile. The approach is fun and interactive and gives participants a language and framework for understanding themselves and others better which they can put into practice immediately.
Using each participant’s Insights Discovery Personal Profile, the programme enables individuals to understand their own personality better, to identify other types of personalities and adapt to different communication needs. The use of four colour energies – Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue – creates a memorable common language and framework on which participants can base their interactions in the future.
- Memorable, fun and fascinating introduction to the Insights Discovery learning systems
- Interactive and participative approach accommodates all learning styles
- Enables participants to improve their interpersonal relationships immediately
- Creates a positive common language enabling people to discuss personality and preference and the differences between people in a positive way
- Participants learn about their strengths and areas for development and how to be more effective
Good teamwork is about relationships. It’s about each team member understanding their role and contribution to the group and feeling valued for the part they play in helping the team succeed. When relationships are respectful, valuing and positive, the sky’s the limit!
The Insights Team Dynamics Programme helps team members gain a unique insight into who they are and who their team members are and enables the group to explore how relationships can be optimised. This is achieved by examining individual style, the team dynamic and the various inter-relationships between group members.
- Enables the team to quickly understand their strengths and challenges
- Creates a positive, non-threatening environment for discussing differences, challenges and resolving conflict
- Reinforces the message that all have a positive part to play in achieving team objectives
- Structured to enable participants to take immediate individual and team action