REQUEST FOR INQUIRY BY ARBITRATOR (“IBA”)
Section 188A of the LRA and CCMA Rule 37
1. Employer's Details (The Applicant)
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Company Registration Number
Company VAT Number
Number of employees employed
2. Employee's Details (The Respondent)
Length of service
Salary (Gross and Net)
3. Allegations regarding conduct/capacity
Briefly describe the allegations
Attach the consent to the process, being (1) collective agreement; (2) contract of employment; or (3) consent agreement
Click or drag files to this area to upload.
You can upload up to 3 files.
4. Estimated number of days for the hearing
(Tokiso will invoice for the estimated number of days)
5. Place of Hearing
Place of hearing
Tokiso's provided premises
Single Line Text
6. Interpreter required?
7. Have the parties agreed to an arbitrator?
No (in this case, Tokiso will appoint an accredited commissioner)
Name of arbitrator
Terms and conditions are agreed
I confirm in submitting this form that:
1. All the details in this form are to my knowledge true and correct. 2. I am authorised to represent the company and refer this IBA to Tokiso. On submission of this form, Tokiso may invoice the employer for the IBA process. The IBA process shall not be confirmed until payment is received. 3. A copy of this form may be sent to the employee at the email provided for the employee simultaneously to it being submitted to Tokiso. 4. The employee has consented to this process and such consent is attached. This may be: 4.1. The employee’s contract of employment (in the event that the employee earns over the threshold of R205 433.30) providing for an IBA; 4.2. An applicable collective agreement; or 4.3. A signed confirmation from the employee confirming that they have been informed of the charges and they have agreed to the IBA. 5. By confirming these Terms and Conditions, I am signing this form.