The economic impact of COVID-19 has triggered an increase in disputes. This includes but is not limited to disputes such as:
- cancellation of contracts
- triggering impossibility of performance clauses,
- triggering exit clauses
- rental payment disputes
- loan repayments disputes
- resource disputes
- unilateral changes to terms and conditions of employment.
If you are a party to a dispute arising from COVID-19, you probably need an urgent resolution in these uncertain times. Court action is not an accessible option currently.
We offer two options to resolve your dispute:
- A mediator to facilitate a resolution between the parties (online during shutdown periods); and/or
- An arbitrator to make a final and binding decision on your matter (online or on paper options available during shutdown periods)
Our services are voluntary and we require the consent of both parties to hear your matter.
To access our services, please enquire and we will contact you within two hours if referred between 7am and 6pm. We will discuss your needs and give you a quotation immediately.